Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabric Magic Review

Fanfic Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/sss_onew_FM/

Author: th1rd3ye

Reviewed by: Tammy


Title - 5/5 – The title you have used is very interesting to my eyes, who would ever think ofsomething such as ‘Fabric Magic’? At first I thought it was some sort of fairy story but you completely changed my ideas around.


Appearance - 8/5 – The images used for the poster is really cute, especially the one of Onew. Also, the fact that you described what he was wearing in the poster, in the chapter itself was genius. I bet that no one noticed how you made that link; it is a very effective one that can have the readers actually sees the image you were showing through a real image. I am in love with the connections you make here, such as the fabric being purple and the background and poster being either very light purple or violet. There is another flower in here that is being emphasized.


Forewords - 10/10 – I’m going to say the same in what I said in my other review for you for Flair & Fleur & Key. You can just go read it again.


Storyline - 14/15 – I don’t know what else to say as I think I have said most of it in the other fic. You have such great ideas, most of them being so original. I have never read anything like this before.


Story Flow - 13/15: And... The same again. I really wished that it would have lasted a little longer. But nonetheless, you have portrayed enough information for the readers to understand.


Character Development - 15/15 – you have showed the clear difference in the spirit Jinki and the live Onew without me having to ask any questions. The advantage being Jinki having a screen name of Onew.


Descriptions - 9/10 – Also the same with the other review. Everything is clear and there were no hang ups. You left nothing out and it was well structured.

Correct spelling and grammar - 4/5 – I saw some typos in here that of which I am sure you didn’t mean to do. I make them too, it’s like when you think too fast but you’re typing it wrong. Better to double check next time.


Keeping Interest - 10/10 – I, for one, am very interested in the turn out of every chapter and the following stories connected to it.


Ending - 4/5 – Although I knew ‘Jinki’ is already dead and is nothing but a mere spirit, I was still driven to tears when he disappeared to go to heaven. But of course, it’s all good because Onew’s there.


Bonus Points - 5/5 – Your one of my favourite authors. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment