Sunday, April 25, 2010

ABC Review

Fanfic Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ABCMO/
Fanfic Title: ABC
Author: th1rd3ye
Reviewer: Hainexazien@kiwi-flight.blogspot.com

Title: 4/5
I couldn’t find a better reason for the title that you have put. The title did suit the story, but it could’ve been more suitable if it was another title. It would’ve caught my interest though if I was scrolling through the stories on Winglin.

Appearance: 3/5
I really liked the background color, and it was somewhat new to me. The font though (from the poster) really annoyed me of it’s really bolded appearance. I think that the poster didn’t really suit the story, because other than the quote on it (Which I found really suitable) I couldn’t find anything else on that poster that would tell me anything about your story. What I really didn’t understand though, was the water on the poster. In the whole story, there wasn’t once that water appeared –so why is it on your poster? The font color as easy to read, and I had no difficulties reading it.

Forewords: 7/10
You had descriptions of the main characters, and you also stated the themes of you story –Which I really liked. Though usually, it would’ve appealed more to me if there was a prologue or a preview. Prologues help drag readers to the story, and help keep their attention. So I recommend you do that for your next story.

Storyline: 12/15
I loved it, and it was not really common for fanfics. I also liked the twist a lot in the –somewhat—ending. Though it was a play, I never did quite understand how Jung Hoon caught his eye on Won Yeon. He said that he’s been noticing her for a year, and has liked her because of her strong personality, but he never talked to her. Not even once during that one year… It seems kind of ironic to me that it would happen that fast, and that he’d confess like right there when he finally got the chance to talk to her.

Story Flow: 15/15
The flow was just right, and wasn’t too rushed. Not once did I get lost during the story! Good Job!

Character Development: 15/15
The characters were actually developed quite well. Good Job!

Descriptions: 8/10
You could’ve been more descriptive in some parts of the story, but overall –it was pretty good!

Correct Spelling and Grammar: 4/5
'I could place any faith or trust in any rich people, especially one like Jung Hoon.' Did you mean that you couldn't place any faith or trust in rich people? Just a little mistake that people usually make; nothing to be too much worried about.
‘“Shut up, Kim Jung Eun! Young Won Yeon is so many times better than you with your irritating foul mouth! I love Han Ji Yeon! I want her to be my girlfriend! She is the only one for me! Yes, I drove her to school today! I had set my eyes on her! She is not the ugly duckling, you fool! She is my dearest princess, with her excellent personality, unlike you!”’ I didn’t quite get what you were trying to say in this part. Did you mean Young Won Yeon instead of Han Ji Yeon?
A few mistakes here and there, no biggie =D

Keeping Interest: 10/10
I did not turn my attention away from the story at all =D Good job!

Ending: 5/5
Loved the ending!

Bonus 5/5

Total: 88/100

I really enjoyed reading your story! Good Job! I honestly really love the twists you put in your stories! Keep it up! Thank-you for choosing Kiwi Flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment