Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bittersweet Review

Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jaaayswife/
Author: mblaq10
Reviewed by: myangelteuk

Title - 3/5
The title fits your story well but that’s a pretty common title. When I first read the title, it actually gave out a mysterious feeling to it and it made me want to read your story. It's not very eye-catching but it's a nice title.

Appearance - 5/5
I like the poster and background! The background sometimes but not always, interferes with the text so I really couldn’t see it but it was fine because only the top part of the letters gets covered and I could still read it.

Forewords - 10/10
It has everything that the reader needs to know. When I first read the foreword, I thought it will be a good story because of the details that you put in.

Storyline - 14/15
I like it. It's creative and original. I loved the twist you put in! Especially the part where the nurse/doctor happened to be Ga In and that Yoseob actually worked for Taec!

Story Flow - 15/15
It was smooth. It wasn’t fast or slow. Good Job!

Character Development - 15/15
The characters were developed well! I really didn't think that Jo Kwon fits that bodyguard part in the beginning, but you showed that he could and that's cool!

Descriptions - 10/10
Very detailed and thorough.

Correct Spelling/Grammar - 4/5
You have spelling errors here and there. But the most common mistake that you have is using ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ correctly.

Like in this sentence:

"Your a body guard, why would you be scared of me?" Yoesob asked as Jokwon laughed.

It should be:

“You’re a body guard, why would you be scared of me?” Yoseob asked as Jokwon laughed.

Also, since English is a language, it needs to be capitalized. I suggest that you read over each chapter you write for mistakes because you sometimes miss a word.

Keeping Interest - 10/10
I was very interested in the story! There was that certain something that keeps telling me to read more and more!

Ending - 5/5
I like how she got over Taec and is living happily with Yoseob. I also liked that she likes spaghetti in the end!

Bonus Points - 4/5
I like the knocking parts! I think that’s awesome!

Total: 95/100

No comments:

Post a Comment